Sunday, June 12, 2011

Updates, progress, what's coming up...

Hey everyone. Not much for you today. I would like to say what kind of topics will be appearing on here in the next few weeks though.

First: I've been working on an MS Office add-in in C# and would like to share my experience unit testing it with NUnit and Moq.

Then, the Recordings project is moving along well. We're on schedule to have all "core features" in by the end of the month. At that point we won't be making any new feature additions -- just working on testing/bug fixes/etc. and also the build process.

We've decided to set up a build server using Hudson to build/test/deploy our web application -- so I'm sure of course there will be plenty of problems that will arise for us to resolve. I for one am pretty excited about automation -- we'll be doing a clean check out from our production branch in Mercurial, running our unit/integration tests, minifying our javascript/css, and I'm sure all kinds of fun tasks. By the end I'll write about our build process (for reference -- and if anyone finds it useful that's always good).

Apologies for nothing more concrete (ie: some code or a problem or something).But hey, I'm sure some stuff will come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment