Thursday, July 21, 2011

Recordings is moving on!

Hey everyone -- this is going to be a short post. I plan on posting a few more things related to jqPlot (our favorite plotting library) hopefully in the next week but in the mean time...

My colleague is finishing up our last feature complete task and I've been moving to our next stage: setting up the build system. Right now I have Hudson building our main branches, running tests, findbugs, etc. and packaging it all into a nice war file. The next step is to set up an Amazon EC2 micro instance to do this, as I've been doing it on a local VM with a Ubuntu image.

In the meantime, here are some screenshots of our project.

The main data page, where you can browse/filter/search the database

The graphs page (my favorite!)

The recording detail page, where you can comment and recommend it
And remember ... our user interface changes a lot since we're always tweaking it, so don't consider anything final!

No comments:

Post a Comment