Monday, January 9, 2012

Back in school again...

Hi everyone.

Well, I'm back in school again about to start my last semester of university (hopefully). This is my 5th year and I'm trying to wrap up everything for computer science and chemistry. Chemistry is proving to be the more annoying one to account for.
Anyway, there won't be too many updates in these first couple weeks until I get into the usual routine, and I also don't have my dev machine at the moment. Instead I'm using my old crusty laptop. Ah well.

And finally for reference, here's some of what I'm hoping to get into more this year:
  • More JavaScript, both client and server side.
  • Clojure, haven't devoted as much time as I wanted.
  • Continue ASP .Net development
  • Use some formal MVC frameworks for Java development
  • Finish reading SICP (!)
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment